[Bf-education] Blender Certification - Pushing Forward

willem at 3danimationnetwork.com willem at 3danimationnetwork.com
Wed May 30 21:30:08 CEST 2007

Hey Jason, I think you need to give at least a month to allow guys to get
things ready for the sertification. There's three tutorials I wanna do.
Out of the 3d animation network there will probaly be 2 maybe even four
guy's applying for sertification. Let us know weather you desided on a
deadline. Thanks for the efford..

Ive got a case study for Ton. The project we're working on, on the moment.
Will post it on our site on the end of June.

Regards

Willem