[Bf-education] Blender Certification - Pushing Forward

Jason van Gumster jason at handturkeystudios.com
Fri Jun 1 08:03:30 CEST 2007

Thanks for the input everyone... especially regarding submission
deadlines.  I'm thinking you're all right.  We should probably allow
year-round submissions, but give certifications (at least this first
round) a one-year expiration date.  Then, we review the program on the
anniversary of it's official inception (summer 2008 hopefully).  When
those certifications are up for renewal, they become subject to the
"new rules".

How does that sound to everyone?

  -Jason