[Bf-education] Education and promoting Blender

emil_lut at zonnet.nl emil_lut at zonnet.nl
Sun Mar 26 19:10:22 CEST 2006

Hi Rui and Hans,

I'm new to Blender and a Dutch teacher. I try to write a starters course for students in my school, students will be
12-16 years.
I think teaching Blender at ths age will be a good promotion, because students of this age will have the future.
They can afford Blender and will not be influenced by other 3D programmes.
If you are interested, I can send you what I made (wrote) so far as a Word document. (It is in Dutch but I think you
understand the steps.)
I wrote to Hans the "script" I follow to end this beginners course with a short animation.

Kind regards,
Emil