[Bf-education] What domain names can I use?

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Sun Mar 26 15:25:01 CEST 2006

Hi Gerhard,

We aren't restraining anyone from getting any domain they want.
Yet, if you are doing business with it, perhaps a blendereducation.com
might be the best ?

The .org is usually meant for organizations with a non-lucrative
purpose, if I recall correctly. So go for the .com one.

I already registered www.blenderprofessionals.com for the Professionals
Portal which I hope to have online soon.

The decision is up to you, we won't really have a blender education site
for the time being, but if you can, just leave the .org ones free, try
to rather use a .com .

-- Rui --