[Bf-education] Re: Animation paper/Attachment wont work

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Mar 23 12:07:28 CET 2006

Hi,

If you choose the 'digest' option for the maillist, the format of
attachments might confuse some mail readers.
There's also a maximum set for attachments, which is 40 KB now. A good
convention is to never email attachments to mailinglists, but upload
papers/artwork to the web first and provide links.

-Ton-