[Bf-education] Re: Animation paper/Attachment wont work

Graham Hall g.hall at fc.harlech.ac.uk
Wed Mar 22 10:35:41 CET 2006

Attachment works for me as well.

Can I add I read with interest the paper by Hans and found his suggestions
very useful.
As an IT (WP/SS and DB) trainer moving into a new area I've been finding
myself annoying the Visual Arts department more and more.  I have been
guilty of some short-sightedness in my planning and this has helped me
immensely.   I will continue to lurk eagerly, raising my head when I feel
I have something useful to add.

Cheers

Blender Education and Training projects <bf-education at blender.org> on 21