[Bf-education] Job opportunity for Teachers :: Bulgaria :: More information

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Thu Feb 23 17:30:09 CET 2006

Hi Theodore,

It is good to have an idea on the EU funding opportunities, it would be
very good to have the deadlines, the kind of funding in question and where
to send the applications.

With this we can make some decisions.
I currently don't have time to do this, but if you are up to the task
please do, it can serve us good in getting things going faster.

Please post your findings here so we can review what can be done.

-- Rui --