[Bf-education] Job opportunity for Teachers :: Bulgaria :: More information

Theodore Dounas dounas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 13:27:28 CET 2006

Hi again all,

> FORWARD:
>
> It's a project with which we'll apply for funding. If they fund us
> the event will happen.

this just gave me an idea:

why not apply for funding for all or some of the projects of
den education board? For example here in Europe there is some funding from
the European Union for the dissemination of knowledge, in a research/
university level
thoughj I am afraid.
we could drill their sites and come up with funding oppurtunities ,
then particiapte collectivelly in the selection process.

I will try and do a little research, and present pottential oppurtunities
in the next meeting.

theodore.