Fwd: [Bf-education] Job Opportunity for Trainers :: Bulgaria

Theodore Dounas dounas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 12:00:44 CET 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Theodore Dounas <dounas at gmail.com>
Date: 22-Feb-2006 12:58
Subject: Re: [Bf-education] Job Opportunity for Trainers :: Bulgaria
To: rcampos at fusemail.com

Hello, I am an Architect based in Greece, thessaloniki,
I am really interested in participating as a trainer in a  blender workshop.

I have attached my CV, in pdf format.

Some questions :
Do th people at the Media Center have set specific dates where the
workshop will take place ?
What are the details on transportation/ financial support-
compensation / Stay at sofia and so on?

with respect

--
Dounas Theodore