[Bf-education] Job Opportunity for Trainers :: Bulgaria

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Wed Feb 22 02:44:04 CET 2006

Hi all,

There as come an opportunity for trainers to teach Blender.
This opportunity comes from Bulgaria by the InterSpace Media Art Center.
They need several Blender trainers for workshops.

Here is an excerpt of what I got.

        We're looking for experienced trainers to present and discuss
        with
        other 3D artists and professionals non-experienced with Open
        Source
        Tools these specific techniques:

                - Textures, Shaders, UV mapping, Rendering with
        Blender3D
                - Armature, Rigging, Animation with Blender3D
                - Compositing, Post-production with Blender3D,
        Cinepaint, other tools

They need people that master these techniques, they will also need your
CV.
For those interested in this opportunity contact me and I will forward
to the person responsible.

If anyone has questions post them here and I will make sure to get the
feedback from the people in charge.

One more thing, due to this opportunity I scheduled a meeting for the
next Sunday at 13:30 GMT in #blendereducation at irc.freenode.org (as
usual). Check more information on Meetings at
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Bf-education/Meetings .

All my best,

-- Rui --