[Bf-docboard] Regarding translation from English to Japanese

Ines Almeida britalmeida at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 21:42:22 CEST 2019

Hello Rei,

you can try and test the translation process for the manual as described
here:
https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/dev/about/contribute/index.html#translations

The English version is still being updated for 2.8, but I don't think there
will be many significant changes to the text at this point.

Thank you,
Inês Almeida