[Bf-docboard] Request for localisation of Blender Manual into Slovenian language

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 19:33:15 CET 2018

Hi Gorazd,

Sorry for the late reply, I ran into some issues and it took a while to
find the broken po-file.
I have added you to the documentation project so you can commit to the
manual and translation repositories.
The username and password is synced with developer.blender.org

The language files are here:
https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-manual-translations/trunk/blender_docs/locale/sl/

It will still be a couple weeks before we can update the server to make
your translations live but you can still begin translating.

Aaron Carlisle

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 8:13 AM Gorzy Gorup <gorupgorazd at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> As requested, I have the profile ready and set up (username: Gremy). It's
> been 2 weeks since I last asked, so I hope it's not too intrusive, if I ask
> again (just in case you've forgot about it).
> Again, I hope I'm not too annoying and that I can start translating soon :)
>
> Best regards,
>                      Gorazd Gorup

Aaron Carlisle

Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project
Email: carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Website: https://blendify.github.io