[Bf-docboard] Apology for my absence

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 04:25:08 CET 2018

Hi Documentation team,

I want to apologize for my absence over the past couple of months.
I have been busy with a lot of personal stuff but also helping the
Read the Docs Foundation get the theme we use back to a manageable state
after being abandoned for a while. Luckily this should be coming to a close
soon.
With this should bring us changes that can help us carry out documentation
for 2.8.

Once we release the theme v.0.2.5 I should hopefully have more free time
and will
start to get a system together so we won't be behind by the time we release
2.8.

So just to give a short timeline I will probably take another month to get
the theme
released (development is slow). And then I will hopefully be able to come
back to
work on the documentation. At this point, I will take a week for general
maintenance
then two weeks on pre 2.8 TODOs then around April I will focus efforts on
2.8.

With this plan, we can hopefully get a head start on 2.8 so we won't get
stuck in the
same position we ended with 2.5. I will also be taking this at different
paces and we
will probably see most documentation written after April.

Anyway, I just wanted to layout this general roadmap that works around my
schedule
so that other can align their schedule to work with mine. This also is not
set in stone
and I have several things that can change this for the better or worse.

Have a great day,

Aaron Carlisle