[Bf-docboard] trying to commit or land a diff

Tobias Heinke heinke.tobias at t-online.de
Mon Apr 9 22:50:20 CEST 2018

Hi Julian,
I reverted the commit, (nothing got broken ;)
you don't need to (manually) create a diff for committing, only:

     svn commit -m "your message"

I tested the cmd commit following
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.7/svn.ref.svn.c.commit.html

If you want to limit to a file(s) you have to save the message in a .txt
(resulted in rBM4214):

     svn commit -F "path-to/msg.txt" "path-to/manual/editors/timeline.rst"

The wiki page is about Blenders source code repository (manual related
info is all in /about).
I use Tortoise - can recommend it.

Please try again,
Tobias