[Bf-docboard] Getting a start

Tobias Heinke heinke.tobias at t-online.de
Tue Oct 3 01:06:37 CEST 2017

Hi Glen,

Hello and welcome. :)
Fixing a todo is always a good start.

On the node group page
<https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/dev/editors/node_editor/nodes/groups.html>:
I would suggest to add a proper paragraph about group in-/output nodes
first.
E.g. multiple outputs: the last selected node will be used. (currently
at Interface > Panel).
This can then be refer to in Group Insert.

The reason why the in/out nodes are created is to preserve the outer
links of the nodes.
IMO it's better to simply start with a description how it is.
Because later you might notice things you missed, like UI conventions
(multiple in-/output nodes for both materials and in groups), hidden
code related constraints & limitations...

Tobias