[Bf-docboard] Blender Wiki Page Request for Add-on

gamedev at zr3d.com.au gamedev at zr3d.com.au
Sat Nov 11 01:24:54 CET 2017

Thanks Bastien

Agree that this would fit well as an additional feature of the
existing 'Add Mesh: Extra Objects' add-on and will follow up as
suggested.

Appreciate you explaining the wiki-status.

Please note the http://pych.atomidata.com/ link on the Add-ons
Guidelines wiki page is no longer working.
(https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Py/Scripts/Guidelines/Addons)

Cheers
Zac Rogers