[Bf-docboard] Request for adding Japanese to locale

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 19:30:22 CET 2017

Hi Takash,

I added you to the documentation project so you now have commit access to
both the English and translated versions.
The username and password for this are the same as whatever you used for
developer.blender.org.

The Japanese translations files can be found at
https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-manual-translations/trunk/blender_docs/locale/ja/

Aaron Carlisle

Picture taker | Bit cruncher | Pixel pusher | Document writer | Artist
Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project