[Bf-docboard] 回复: Application for access to commit simplifiedchinese translation of manual

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:48:05 CET 2017

I have added you to the documentation project. The password and username
for SVN commit access
is the same as what you used on https://developer.blender.org/ Thanks for
volunteering.

Aaron Carlisle

Picture taker | Bit cruncher | Pixel pusher | Document writer | Artist
Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project