[Bf-docboard] Application for access to commit simplified chinese translation of manual

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:04:59 CET 2017

Hey,

I will look into it as soon as the servers are up and running again.
In advanced do you have an account on https://developer.blender.org/
If so I need to know what username you used.
If not you will need to create one once the server is running again.

Aaron Carlisle

Picture taker | Bit cruncher | Pixel pusher | Document writer | Artist
Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project