[Bf-docboard] New contributer

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:39:22 CEST 2016

Hi Wim,

In order to be able to commit you must have an account on
https://developer.blender.org/
I think I might have found you https://developer.blender.org/p/WimT/ but I
want to make sure this
is actually you.

Has for some advice, if you are writing larger changes you may want to have
others review them.
To do this see
https://www.blender.org/manual/about/contribute/patch_commit.html#submit-patches

Otherwise simply make sure that your changes do not cause any compiling
warnings and commit.

Thanks,

Aaron Carlisle