[Bf-docboard] New contributer

Wim Teuling wfteuling at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 01:06:15 CEST 2016

Hi,
I have setup the build environment, and fixed and amended a couple of pages in the Blender manual.

Short introduction: I have done technical writing work before (mainly course materials since I am an educator), and currently I am attending a technical writing course at BCIT Vancouver.
Working on the Blender Manual would be a great side project for me.
My questions, though, are: how do I become a member of the documentation project (https://developer.blender.org/project/profile/53/), and what login and password do I use for the SVN commits? What is the advised workflow before committing changes and amendments?

Thanks & cheers,
Wim