[Bf-docboard] bf-manual repository rolled back to r2958

Jaggz H jaggz.h at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 02:30:35 CEST 2016

I recently found a large project of mine's svn repository was corrupt.
Most functions worked and I didn't know about it -- possibly over a year or
two of work.  It led to me manually comparing and merging hundreds of files
and, for kicks, let's say thousands of changes.  I'm still not done with
that either.

In any case, I'm likely never going to use svn again for new projects.
(That project was begun before git existed and I never converted.)