[Bf-docboard] Add-on documentation in wiki or in manual ?

Gaia Clary gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Sat Nov 5 13:03:59 CET 2016

hi.

Yesterday i realized that we have Information about Add-ons on the
wiki and in the blender manual. I believe this is not so cool because:

- 2 places to be maintained and kept up to date
- 2 places to point users to

So what about migrating the addon related stuff from the wiki to the
docs instead of improving the wiki pages? After all the manual
meanwhile seems to be much better supported so it makes more fun
to work there anyways (besides that it looks better)

I am working on the wiki pages anyways at the moment so i could
do the migration by cherry picking :)

What do you think?

cheers,
Gaia