[Bf-docboard] Propsal: fundamentals, citation

Julian Eisel eiseljulian at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:48:49 CEST 2016

Hey,

I have to agree with Campbell on this. It's fine to improve what we
have now, but the idea of a wider scope Encyclopedia brings really
questionable priorities. I'm not totally against such a thing
(although I'd prefer it to be separate from the manual glossary),
however starting to work on this while there is still lots of work
needed on existing parts feels really weird. To the public this might
also seem like a weird step.

Please don't see this as if we wouldn't appreciate what you're doing.
We do appreciate the effort, we just don't agree on priorities with
you. Managing priorities is a key thing in Blender development due to
our limited resources.

Cheers,
- Julian -