[Bf-docboard] License for docs

Tobias Heinke heinke.tobias at t-online.de
Sat Jun 25 16:13:45 CEST 2016

Hi Reiner,

If the correct aberration OCL or OPL is not the point,
what counts is the reported license text.

"... the content of the Blender Manual is available under a [CC-BY-SA
4.0] License"
is not a my interpretation, it's a (valid) fact.

OpenSource not equals public domain.

If you are a member of the Blender developers, you could propose a
license change (GPL > MIT).

I can only ask you to follow the license terms of both licenses:
OpenContent or CC-BY-SA, if you make a new pull.

Tobias