[Bf-docboard] Propsal: fundamentals, citation

Anton Felix Lorenzen anfelor at posteo.de
Tue Jan 19 18:08:49 CET 2016

Dear Tobias,

I like your idea. I see three drawbacks:

1. Teaching fundamentals is important,
but could you follow an extremely technical explanation,
without any hints how to try it out?
However, if we add screenshots / -casts like in the source you provided
we would be in the "dynamic" problem again.

2. I think MediaWiki isn't the right place for this,
also with translations in mind I would recommend sphinx.
see https://www.blender.org/manual/about/migration.html

3. Someone has to take care of it.
It would involve a lot of writing, I guess.

Nonetheless it's a good idea.
I think it could be really helpful for beginners.

Yours,
Anton