[Bf-docboard] Progress of the translations

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 11:30:06 CET 2016

Hello Anton,
thank you for this update. It’s great to see the manual translation picking up speed :)

Best of luck with 2016!
Francesco

On 1 January 2016 at 11:19:05, Anton Felix Lorenzen (anfelor at web.de) wrote:

Happy New Year!,
dear bf-docboard members,

as the year 2015 has ended now, I would like to give you an overview on
the progress of the translations of the Blender manual.

Libellule (Libellul) has worked on the French translation, focused on
the Getting Started section and completed 0.6%.

Tanya Semenko (Tanya) and Sergey Klimkin (Sergey_Klimkin) working on the
Russian translation have been the most active ones and already completed
3%, congratulations!

I, Anton Felix Lorenzen (anfelor) have translated into German and have
translated 2.5%.

Together we've completed exactly 2%.

For a complete overview, see the attachments.
(Don't be fooled by the low number, every 0.1% are an hour work!)

Yours,
Anton Felix Lorenzen

PS: xueke pei (yuzukyo) claims to have 50-70% translated into Chinese,
see rBM1029.