[Bf-docboard] Corporate Identity & manual structure

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Apr 11 19:07:21 CEST 2016

Hi Tobias,

Sorry for not replying sooner. There are too many lists these days to keep track of...

Quick feedback:

- The trend is 'flat' nowadays, and I think most people like that for buttons best.
- Do not use the Blender logo for anything else than it to be pointing to Blender.
- The logo should always be used complete, with text - except when it's a desktop icon.
- Use the logo once on every page is enough, for the rest you can use icons (like "Home").

To be 100% clear:

Left not, right OK.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tobiasHeinke/demo/master/images/header_logo_3DButton.png <https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tobiasHeinke/demo/master/images/header_logo_3DButton.png>

Logo + icon is really overkill
https://github.com/tobiasHeinke/demo/blob/master/images/header_logo.png <https://github.com/tobiasHeinke/demo/blob/master/images/header_logo.png>

Logo guidelines from Blender.org
https://www.blender.org/about/logo/ <https://www.blender.org/about/logo/>

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Producer Blender Institute/Studio