[Bf-docboard] Fwd: Re-write of the Building Blender Linux page

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 09:29:38 CET 2015

Great.

Is the rewrite done? Because I think there are still missing pieces , such
as using the install_deps.sh command with options.

And for those who don't wanna use the install deps, maybe a tip for them on
how to proceed.

I think I live the rewrite. Simple and straight to the point.

Thanks

Rexford | khophi.co | sent from phone