[Bf-docboard] Proposal for wiki -> manual redirects

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 02:10:03 CEST 2015

You can try to use the wayback machine. A bit slow, but it allows you to browse the latest version of the site before it got archived.

Francesco

On 6 Jun 2015 at 18:56:08, gandalf3 (zzyxpaw at gmail.com) wrote:

Alright.

In that case, is there any way I can get a local copy of the wiki? As an alternative I think I'll try my hand at finding which wiki pages should go where with some quick/dirty heuristics.. And crawling the wiki to download most of it's pages sounds like a rather inefficient start (and probably get me ip-banned or something :P).