[Bf-docboard] Allow documentors to help manage redirects?

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 10:51:36 CEST 2015

Hi,

Well, I wasn't implying the need to do thousands of page redirects by hand
so much as suggesting that you could do it here and there as redirects are
noticed and/or needed.

I am sure that if you or someone else involved in the documentation needed,
you could always poke Sergey or myself about having changes made to the
current redirect rules. It isn't like the redirect config file is immutable
:-)

Dan