[Bf-docboard] Current Status and Next Steps

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 17:53:24 CET 2015

Hi JET,

"> Checked out revision 53."

rev. 53 was actually my go at OSX installing docs. I should have
announced here I guess.

Your guide has a different approach (mine was mostly a copy/adapt of
the linux guide). It may be better since it's more verbose (mine
relies entirely on the terminal).

That said, you don't need:
"sphinx-build -b html ./manual ./build/html"

Instead you simply do:
"make"

> The main difficulty I’m having is not knowing how to preview the RST as HTML, so I can see how the built HTML would turn out.

I'm using vim and instantRst for that. But its not very useful unless
you're familiar with vi.

Cheers,
Dalai
--