[Bf-docboard] What has been done so far....

Abuelo S. B. Chdancer playadance at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 14:47:21 CET 2015

Excellent.

I strongly suspect that they are stunned into silence by mutual
incomprehension and the widespread feeling that what non-technical people
think of as the essential basics are what technical people think of as
'extras we can add on later', but maybe they are just snoozing after a hard
day sharpening pencils , who knows. Wait a few minutes and I will put
forward my first suggestions