[Bf-docboard] getting started on w7?

Abuelo S. B. Chdancer playadance at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 00:09:43 CET 2015

Hi Campbell, thank you for the response. I am relieved that I haven't
annoyed you. (I took some time before pressing SEND)

I was told that many of the issues had been discussed and decisions made,
...and then I guess they were burnt onto a write once never read memory and
locked away in a vault never to be read again.

Do you know who knows what's going on? Does anyone know?