[Bf-docboard] Proposal for restructuring the user manual

Greg Zaal gregzzmail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 14:31:13 CET 2015

I've now moved the chapters to match the new structure (thanks to
Campbell's magical rst_remap script) and updated/added the index pages
where necessary.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, especially Gaia for initiating this :)

The next time you want to build, I recommend you first delete the 'html'
folder so it can build cleanly (otherwise the sidebar navigation and
previous/next buttons may get confused on a few pages, probably some
caching happening).

The `3d_interaction` chapter still remains, but that'll be split up and
moved to more appropriate places sometime soon.

I'll be adding tasks on phabricator in the next few days (will appear here
<https://developer.blender.org/maniphest/?statuses=open&allProjects=PHID-PROJ-c4nvvrxuczix2326vlti#R>),
but in the the meanwhile if anyone is looking for something to do, the
Editors chapter is pretty much blank :)

Cheers,
Greg