[Bf-docboard] &In-Reply-To=HEP.1Vc}I.5acyuPZVDvw.1K1mTc at seznam.cz

Mirek Kučera Quark66 mkucera66 at seznam.cz
Wed Sep 3 15:51:26 CEST 2014

Thank you Campbell, naming convensions are fine. English priority of course too! Cause it is the backbone for tranlators/for me (I will continue on wiki CZ 2.6) there are waiting for me many text blocks. Than we will se.
BTW Sphinx perfectly support national character set and coding (UTF8). I tested it locally and it seems to be great tool (for delivering e-pub for my pocket reader and html with search capability and so on...). Simply for editing. A little bit harder for arranging(python+libs) for non IT.

 Mirek Kučera (Quark66)
Czech Republic