[Bf-docboard] Language code for Traditional Chinese

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jun 22 21:51:40 CEST 2014

Adding ZH_TW is not an issue in theory. *But* we are about to switch
completely how our manual is handled (like going to something more
'offline', some sphinx doc), so I’m not sure starting a new translation
just right now makes much sense… :/

Anyway, real web managers should know better here! ;)

Bastien