[Bf-docboard] Archiving ended

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Thu May 2 18:12:38 CEST 2013

That  brings to my mind another question. Where all all the photos
submitted using this form go?
http://www.blender.org/features-gallery/gallery/submit-an-image/

If its not functioning then I guess many using the form are was rating
their time and thinking someone is gonna look at it but that never happens.

If no one is there to monitor those stuffs for now, until the new site
Siddi talked of, then I hope a caution is given to users wanting to send
the photo or that form is suspended until further notice

>>> http://code.google.com/p/perspectiveproject/