[Bf-docboard] blender keymap

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 22:39:51 CET 2013

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 7:09 PM, Eduard Gotwig <gotwig at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Lockal S: Can you hide more info somehow? Its way too much info. Maybe show
> some info with :hover or so? I dont know whats possible via Wiki Mockup.
> IMHO the design here is ok.

+1 on that!

I would recommend that you draw up many keyboard maps. One for each
mode; editor, object, sculpt, etc. I would find it much more useful to
print out these and hand them on the wall in front of me, then I would
just look at the much more simple map of what I was currently trying
to do.

Also using green bluen and brue green does not work to well. Perhaps
green and purple?

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!