[Bf-docboard] Blender keymap

Cal McGaugh cal at cal3d.com
Wed Feb 27 16:56:42 CET 2013

Hi Artur,

I see the Shift-D now. =)

Do you have a Wiki test page we could see?  That would be most helpful.
But so far, so good.

BTW,  did you see Andrew Price's keyboard shortcuts at BlenderGuru.com for
Blender 2.5?
http://www.blenderguru.com/video-category/quick-tips/   ......it's very
complete.....impossible
to put on a keyboard map in an image map.

Some keys are used  more than once depending on context. Are you just
including the most basic shortcuts?

Kesten.........Is it Ok to embed Flash in a Wiki page?

I was just thinking a good & fun way to learn & to accomodate ALL the shortcuts
would be
put them in a Flash movie (or even html or CSS5?) to show the complete list and
keyboard....

Then, when someone mouse-overs a shortcut on the list , e.g. Jump to Start
Point,  the key combination would light up on the keyboard.
......it could even look 3D.   =)

Cal