[Bf-docboard] Testing...1.2.3: Almut is (hopefully) back to the Blender Wiki Project

Dr. Andreas Linhardt ALinhardt at t-online.de
Fri Aug 23 18:12:01 CEST 2013

Hello,

when we all can read this message, then Ton's kind help in fully
re-establishing my account was successful. Apparently the system had
some issues with my forwarding e-mail address info at almut-brunswick.de,
so that I hope that this is now a thing of the past and I can post my
messages here again.

My last project was working on the Sculpt Mode documentation which is
partly outdated, as I've recognised during my translation into German.
Is there anybody feeling responsible for this chapter to fix it in the
English original right now, because I assume that editing is still
restricted? Please let me know.

Almut