[Bf-docboard] Wiki - Naiad "off-line" scheme, PDF+ePub extension

Mirek Kučera Quark66 mkucera66 at seznam.cz
Fri Aug 23 03:18:05 CEST 2013

Hello everybody,

I have two small topics:

# I download Naiad wiki template (approx 43 php, js, css files,  320kB) and
I tried insert it into my personal wiki running on XAMP/win7 engine w/o
success. I would like to translate texts (in wiki final syntax) during my
travelling without connectivity to the net (very similar to off-line
standalone wiki - see below). Do anybody plan to describe Naiad template
into deep details? Or better way: who can help me with this offline config?
My idea comes only from transferring a couple of chapters e.g. standalone
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:CZ/2.6/Manual/Modeling tree with
english pictures, Not complete wiki mirror!

# Do somebody plan to implement PDF and eBook export from wiki? I think
about publishing some handy chapters for studying purposes - during
travelling (again )

Mirek Kučera (wiki alias: Quark66)

mkucera66 at seznam.cz

Software Testing, Králův Dvůr, Czech Republic