[Bf-docboard] wiki scrum #2

Kesten Broughton solarmobiletrailers at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:56:20 CEST 2012

Hi all,

We had another good wiki scrum on IRC on sunday.  Thanks to all who made it.
Here is the full irc dump http://www.pasteall.org/35085 .

 Olsen will work on a more (newbie) welcoming wiki splash page to add a
"Get Involved" section either as a new link on the "Write" block on the
Meta-Guide page or on the wiki team page above "Core" on
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Wiki_Team (blurb plush link to full
page).

Kesten will do rough draft of wiki contrib-review workflow. Bastien will
review. Olsen will polish.

 Greylica (Ivan) will write a welcome a guide for internationalization

 SculptorJim will review Writer Guide and Style Guide pages, and wiki team
will contribute their thoughts on said page or discussion page.  The goal
is to have our group really get the resources and workflow down pat so we
can asap open up the process to more people (wiki team membership drive).
In particular, I added a link near the bottom of the Writers Guide, to a
selection of examples of good and bad
style<http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Guides/Wiki_Examples_Good_and_Bad>on
the wiki page, (soon to be) annotated using "Nice Tip" boxes of what
is
good or bad.

 Very high quality videos can be linked to on wiki pages. Perhaps videos
for inclusion should be posted first to docboard for discussion. Need a
style guide and some good/bad examples to help wiki team decide to include
or not.

----------------------

lots of progress on the review assignments.  Keep em coming.  And post
questions, completed work to docboard.

I won't be available this wednesday for IRC, but recommend we keep the
1:30-2:30 CST as a gathering time for gathering.  Next scrum sunday during
#blendercoders meeting. (9 am cst).

kesten

--

Kesten Broughton