[Bf-docboard] wiki scrum #1

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 18:48:05 CEST 2012

Hola \o

Seen a flurry of emails about all this and noticed my name :)

I am a bit busy mucking around with stuff lately, but I will take a
look at the chat logs at some point, for all the catch up stuff. But
worst case, I am "around" for any dire needs and can hop on irc in an
instant.

Anyways, thought I would check in and say hi :D

l8r o/

Dan