[Bf-docboard] page on how to create animated gif's for the wiki

Sascha snowleopard.uncia24 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 02:47:36 CEST 2012

Hi, I just wanted to see if people would be interested in this idea
before taking the time to create the tutorial.

As for my other pages, like I said before I haven't worked on them for
several months due to lack of review, I hate to say it, but it's just
been too long since I posted them and I lost interest in editing them a
long time ago. I also might not be completely up to date on any new
changes since then, and college just started for me, so I'd rather not
have to worry about having to "pick up" on projects that have been out
of my mind for so long....  sorry    :(

    If anyone would like to take them over....

        Build Modifier
        <http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Sascha_Uncia/Doc:2.6/Manual/Modifiers/Generate/Build>

        done

        Particle Mode
        <http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Sascha_Uncia/Doc:2.6/Manual/Physics/Particles/Mode> !In
        need of help verifying accuracy of information!

        in progress Inprogress100.jpg 90%

        Cache and Bake
        <http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Sascha_Uncia/Doc:2.6/Manual/Physics/Particles/Cache_And_Bake>

        done

        Strands
        <http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Sascha_Uncia/Doc:2.6/Manual/Materials/Properties/Strands>

        done

    I think they are finished, but they may require some minor tweaks.
    other than that, they really only need to be reviewed for accuracy
    by someone more knowledgeable than myself, and posted to the main wiki.

I hope to help again in the future when the wiki is more active, but
right now I just have too many things I need to worry about without
adding wiki editing to the list.
I'm fine with creating the tutorial if enough people think it will
actually be used though.

/*[forwarded email below]*/