[Bf-docboard] Current state of wiki updating.

mindrones mindrones at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 09:20:05 CEST 2012

Hi all,

at least until the end of September, I will really have no time to
follow wiki pages editing and/or reviewing.

Opening up the wiki has been done already and the mess that came out
in a year took months to be fixed.
After long discussions we have preferred to push people to take
responsibility instead.

We have decided to start this table
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Wiki%20Team#Roles
to invite people to take responsibility for some particular chapter.
That table is still kind of empty though... If you are active on the
wiki and want to take responsibility for a certain area of the manual,
just show up there.

--

Let me apologies for the long silence, I'll try to be more active and
read these mail more often.

Frankly, if I will realize that I'm being more of a burden than a
help, I'll "resign" from my role of wiki coordinator and will let the
witness to someone else. In my view Greylica is a good substitute for
example, him being quite enthusiastic and active since a long time :),
but that should be discussed by other admins and active writers.

Kind regards,
Luca