[Bf-docboard] Walk cycles

snowleopard.uncia24 snowleopard.uncia24 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 09:58:56 CEST 2012

just an idea, use the cycles modifier to cycle bone and body motions and
create a walk-in-place loop, parent the rig to an empty to move/rotate
the model along an animated path, when cycling is done move rig out of
the way, and replace with an identical un-animated rig in the same
position, ready for further animation.