[Bf-docboard] New to blender wiki

snowleopard.uncia24 snowleopard.uncia24 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 03:58:27 CET 2012

Hello.

I would like to contribute to the Blender wiki manual, mainly by
creating images and diagrams for pages that need them. (as well as
adding additional information to pages that require it).
However I am new to wiki editing and I'm not sure how to proceed. Could
someone explain the editing process and any other required information?
I've read the Writer Guide, but I don't understand all of it (|"|Copy
the wikitext from |[[Doc:2.6/Manual/Foo]]| in
|||[[User:YourNick/Doc:2.6/Manual/Foo]]"....   --   etc). Do I need to
go through the approval process for adding images?|