[Bf-docboard] Page Updates - mesh editing; also mesh editing section thoughts

Jared Reisweber jaredr122 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 21:40:58 CET 2012

cool, thanks.

-2. I'm not sure what the right organization of this section is exactly.
It's hard to categorize some tools, like the new rip fill for example; its
a vertex/edge operation, but it also creates faces, and both separates and
adds geometry, while it is closely related to the normal rip tool, which is
under vertex editing.

-3. In autodesk manuals, there is a page title, section2 is a "bar" (text
with background color that spans the page width), section3 is bold text,
and a section4 is a bar again, but is indented. Something to this effect
might be better: (http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:IndentSections),
indent section3 and up, and reserve section 1 for page titles. Or promote
section2 to section1 style , and 3 to 2, then indent starting section4.
They also have different text color/weight for "terms," ( equivalent of
{{Literal|..}}) which helps them stand out better from their description,
which I think would be an improvement as well.