[Bf-docboard] Proposal for new wiki update work.

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 20:43:44 CET 2012

Hmmmm....

Well, I've been using Blender over a year now. I'm good in modeling (using
references - not an artist naturally), texturing, physics simulations,
rigging, animation, compositing (still studying the theories) and other
general blender use.

I'm not good in Blender Game Engine and Scripting (i'm not the coding type,
though I can read python codes and tweak them a bit).

I've been working on Blender Academy <http://blenderacademy.net> for some
few months now with the aim of helping train persons here in Ghana in
Blender.

Availability? At least I can spend 3 hours daily on Blender though I'm a
website developer + the coordinator for an upcoming wikimedia chapter in
ghana <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Ghana>.

I've worked on some few stuffs on my youtube
channel<http://www.youtube.com/user/nyarkorexford> and
have much of my portfolio on +Blender
Academy<https://plus.google.com/b/103109918657638322478/103109918657638322478/posts>

I'm still learning more and my greatest challenge now is that, I'm not able
to use Blender Cycles simply because both my laptop and desktop hasn't got
nVidia GPU's. That's my greatest setback in Blender and I just don't know
when that is gonna be resolved. Until then (if in 20 years time), i'm still
gonna stuck with Blender Render.

Haven't done much though so guess that all :)

rexford

--
+Blender Academy<https://plus.google.com/b/103109918657638322478/103109918657638322478/posts>